Facing the Challenges
Amazon Web Services
Being one of the favorite destinations for e-commerce, mobile app and Digital marketing startups, Nxprocloud becomes a natural choice to hire for Amazon Web Services. We have hosted many projects on Amazon EC2 till now. While there are near to 70 different services provided By AWS, we have championed the major ones in the development period of last 10 years. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is basically a cloud computing platform provided by Amazon. It provides a mix of platform as a service (PaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS), and packaged software as a service (SaaS) offerings. Amazon Web Services launched in 2006 with internal infrastructure designed to handle its online retail operations. Amazon web service was one of the first companies to offer a pay-as-you-go cloud computing model that scales to provide users with compute, throughput or storage as needed.
Types Of Amazon Web Services We Provide
- Compute Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) provides virtual servers which are called instances for compute capacity. The Elastic Compute Cloud service offers many instance types with varying sizes and capacities, tailored to specific applications and workload types such as accelerated-computing and memory intensive jobs. Amazon Web Services also provides an Auto Scaling tool to dynamically scale capacity to maintain instance performance and health.
The Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud Container Registry and Service enables customers to work with Docker containers and images on the Amazon Web Services platform. A developer can also use AWS Lambda for functions without server which automatically runs code for applications and services, as well as AWS Elastic Beanstalk for PaaS. Amazon Web Services also includes Amazon Lightsail, which provides AWS Batch, and virtual private servers, which process a series of jobs.
Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) provides scalable object storage for archival, analytics and data backup. An IT professional stores data and files as Simple Storage Service objects which can range up to 5 GigaByte inside S3 buckets to keep them organized. Using Simple Storage Service can help business to save money through its Infrequent Access storage tier or use Amazon Glacier for long-term cold storage.
- Databases, Data management Amazon Web Services provides managed database services, which includes options for SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB and a proprietary high-performance database called Amazon Aurora.An AWS customer can use DynamoDB Accelerator and Amazon ElastiCache as in-memory data caches for real-time applications. Amazon Redshift offers a data warehouse, which makes data analysts easier to perform business intelligence tasks.
- Migration, hybrid cloud Amazon Web Service includes various tools and services designed to help users migrate databases, applications, data and servers onto its public cloud. The AWS Migration Hub provides a location to manage and monitor migrations from on premises to the cloud. Once in the cloud, EC2 Systems Manager helps an IT team configure AWS instances and on-premises servers.
- Networking The Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) gives an administrator control over the virtual network to use a separate section of the AWS cloud. For extra security, Amazon Web Service automatically provides new resources within the VPC.Admins can balance network traffic with AWS load balancing tool, which includes network load balancer and application load balancer. AWS also provides a domain name system which is called Amazon Route 53 that routes end users to applications.Through our professional AWS Direct Connect, you can establish a dedicated connection to the AWS cloud from the on-premises data center.
Benefits Of Amazon Web Service
- You are charged for CPU time, plate space, and data transfer capacity that you utilize.
- Occasional blackouts (up until this point). Information is repeated in the cloud. All administrations have worked in security.
- Libraries are accessible in every real dialect. Negative expectation to absorb information.
Why Choose Nxprocloud for Amazon Web Services?
Our team has extensive AWS experience that leads to secure, quick, and reliable launch of clients’ solutions with no upfront cost. We build clients’ AWS environment based on their connectivity, security, storage and computing power needs; designing, building, migrating and managing their AWS solutions to maximize value and reduce complexity. We develop the best-fit AWS environment to help clients meet their business needs and encourage long-term sustainability and growth. We migrate your key business applications to Amazon Web Service, ensuring flexibility and high performance.
We maximize the benefits of customers from the AWS architecture ensuring improved business agility, better control and compliance, reduced time-to-market and optimized cost savings, giving complete advantage of AWS’ efficient low cost Cloud computing strength.