Infrastructure Development Process
Our infrastructure is best in industry with 2,000 sq ft floor area. With state-of-the-art communication facilities and infrastructure, our development centers work as a virtual extension of your development environment providing 24×7 service and development; cutting development times significantly.
No International Calling Charges
We don’t ask our clients to be burdened with the added cost of international calls when they need to speak to our Indian team. Rather, we establish local and/or toll-free numbers that they can call that will ring the appropriate offices in India.
Quality Of Service (QOS)
In addition to the local numbers, we have invested in guaranteed quality of service for telecommunications between the U.S. and India. You won’t have the frustration of line terminations and bad connections that often comes with communicating across the globe. Rather, it will sound like you’re speaking to your neighbor across the street.
NxProCloud Client Portal
For our larger clients that are working with us on multiple projects at the same time, the NxProCloud Client Portal provides them with the ability to track all of their projects at one place. The Client Portal reports project status, tracks issues and alerts our clients for upcoming deliverables and milestones. We provides all of this at no charge to the client. We have invested to make it easy for our clients to work with us. After all the relationship has to be easy for our clients.
Development Center Highlights
- Entire network is firewall protected to ensure protection for complete data, information and site. Latest Virus and Intrusion protection software.
- Redundant ISPs with high internet bandwidth.
- LAN backup for business continuity.
- UPS systems to ensure no data loss due to power failures.
- Procedures implemented for fast and effective data recovery.
- 24 hour security in the building.
- Area sectioned out per client with its own dedicated servers, bandwidth and restricted access.
- Dedicated communication link with Satellite, Internet and voice conferencing, and phone facilities. Email, Fax, FTP, terminal service access dedicated to each client.